Please allow 3 business days for products that are not in stock to arrive to our facility in Texas.
The recipient of shipments outside of US will be responsible for paying duties and taxes upon receipt. Customs policies vary among countries, please contact your local customs office for additional information.
Custom charges are applied due to international trading standards/requirements and are not solely implemented by our shipping polices.
Can I ship my order to my P.O. Box?
Unfortuantnly not. UPS and FedEx cannot deliver packages to P.O. Boxes.
Can I ship to more than one location on one order?
There is a limit of one “ship to” address per order.
Why didn’t I receive my order this weekend even though I selected an expedited service?
Expedited (Overnight and 2-Day delivery) shipments are delivered Monday through Friday ONLY and is dependent upon product availability and order process time on customized items. Overnight Orders placed by NOON CST Friday will arrive on MONDAY. 2-Day Air Orders placed by NOON CST Friday will arrive Tuesday. Please be certain to give a physical ship to address (no P.O. boxes).
*Shipping Transit Times*
• Ground – up to 4 business days from product availability
• 2nd Day – up to 2 business days from product availability
• Standard Overnight – 1 business day from product availability
• International Economy – Typically 5 to 7 business days from product availability (depending on country)
• International Priority – Typically 3 to 5 business days from product availability (depending on country)
*Transit times do not include order processing times*
Configuration and Shipping Time Example:
2nd Day shipping (2 business days) to produce/fulfill
+ 2 business days for shipping = 4 business days.